LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Talented Time Travelers in Focus #12


BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE DETAILS FOR ALL THREE LINKY PARTIES HERE AT THE COTTAGE!

There are always sooo many wonderful projects linked to the Time Travel Thursday linky party each week that it's really difficult to choose only a handful to spotlight.


But I absolutely fell in love with this wonderful vignette created by Christie @ Three Pixie Lane.

Her use of vintage inspired elementscombined with apples, baskets, and flowersreminded me of the images I enjoy so much in MARYJANESFARM Magazine or in MaryJane Butters' books.

I told you; I'm a true farmgirl at heart!


And I could so identify with Betsy @ My Salvaged Treasures with her trash-to-treasure dilemma.

Go take a peek at how an idea that "fell apart" resulted in this lovely piece.


If you're in a crafting slump, Craftberry Bush just might have the solution to your troubles.


And Gail @ CAN'T STOP MAKING THINGS shared a terrific tutorial for this fabulous wire cloche.

Well, that's a wrap for this week's talent focus.

As always, great job, Time Travelers!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Liz...just wanted to say thanks for stopping by the Craftberry Bush..I appreciate your lovely comments....much love, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images and photos!!!
    I lake it!

    Kisses dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice surprise to open your blog and see my wire cloche. Thanks for featuring me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature of the 'Apples and Cider' display! I was scrolling back through your blog and had not realized that my Halloween display was featured, too! Thank you so much! I love coming over here and love the parties! Thanks for always being a gracious hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how beautiful, really lovely pictures.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.