LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #95 & Talented Time Travelers #94


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 95th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!


Well, last week was rather interesting!
I don't know what was up with Linky Tools again, but it was still not
operating by the time I went to bed at 11pm EST.

So, I really, really appreciate all of you who took the time to
come back and party!   ; )

Before we get this party started, let's take a few minutes and revisit a few of
our talented time travelers from last week.


Isn't this just the sweetest vignette?

It was the creative undertaking of Jody and Stan @

I love the "happy" colors of those lovely blooms.


Biljana @ Biljana Shabby has been a faithful partyer at
Time Travel Thursday almost from the beginning.

Have you ever visited her?
If not, you really should.  She shares some very unique techniques that she
uses for her lovely furniture transformations.

By the way...
Biljana's blog is in Croatian, so use the translator in the sidebar...
unless you speak Croatian, of course.   ; )


There's a new blogger in town!

She's pairing up with Annie Sloan—well, with her paints anyway—
to follow a dream.

Be sure to show her a bit of bloggy love with your visit.
OK?!


If you enjoy decidely feminine décor,
Miss Gracie's house will totally thrill you. 

René knows how to put together the most
wonderful "girly" vignettes.


This pretty cloche vignette
by Anne @ White Lace Cottage—contains some of
my favorite things...a bird's nest and books.

Everything looks so special under glass!
Don't you agree?


Did you notice the theme of this week's featured partyers—
pretty, romantic, girly...

I guess after a week of battling ugly bugs on my fruit trees
and the heat and dirt while disassembling an old barn-wood shed,
my subconscious was crying out for all things feminine.

So...
what ya got to showoff this week?


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.


20 comments:

  1. Lovely features. Thank you for hosting every week.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful features Liz. I was checking out the tiny Victorian album from Miss Gracie's House. So charming. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the features this week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, Liz! Lovely features!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring me, I'm thrilled. Thanks for hosting a wonderful party. Can't wait to see more of all the wonderful posts!


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm joining your FUN this week and adding your party button to my sidebar!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely party! Thank you so much for hosting.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting again this week, glad everything is working without any problems this week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liz, thanks so much for featuring me! This is such a great adventure, and I truly appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz, I accidently added the scroll side tables, please feel free to remove the picture. I added the harlequin picture on purpose :).
    I'm also still trying to figure out how to link back for linky parties. Once I figure it out, you'll be the first I add!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liz, I'm a Liz too. Appreciate the party and the chance to link up with all these talented folks. I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll stop by my place, follow too and say hello. I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for promoting a new blogger, sometimes that is a scary place. Good luck to her and now I off to Croatia to see that blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Liz, thanks for featuring my vitrine:-))
    Have a beautiful day, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Liz,
    Thank you for featuring my blog.This week looks like another great party.Lots of other great features too.Have a great day!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always like coming over to your party. I have been having a good time in my floer beds, with all my head planters

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for hosting. Always happy when I have something to share.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great bunch of posts. Thanks for hosting. Glad I had something to share this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty features! Thanks for hosting the party for us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Liz,
    I'm your newest follower, Thanks for hosting an awesome link party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.