LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #102 & Talented Time Travelers #101


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 102nd Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories, grandest dreams,
and most creative projects? Great!

Want to take a peek at some of the loveliness linked last week by
our talented time travelers?  Of course you do!   ; )

FIRST, A REMINDER:
TONIGHT IS THE LAST NIGHT TO ENTER MY


I love, love, love hydrangeas and peonies!
There's something so romantic, so feminine
about their showy blooms.

When I saw the numerous lovely vignettes created—
using soft-hued hydrangeas displayed in pretty vessels—I knew you would
want to go visit Mary Alice @ Chateau Chic yourself.


I think we could all agree that it's
 the little touches that make a home unique.

This pretty piece of wall art, fashioned by Doreen of Hymns and Verses,
is just such an example.  It is but one of the little touches that fills her 
newly updated bathroom with cottage charm.


We're all familiar with the transforming power of paint.
But those magical makeovers never cease to amaze me.

You'll have to visit Julie @ redheadcandecorate to get
the full impact of her painterly touch in her kitchen.


While we're on the subject of paint,
Melissa @ Daisy Mae Belle found a wonderful old frame that she gave the
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint treatment.


It works beautifully in the foyer where she showcases her three sweet
little Southern belles—Daisy, Anna Belle, & Lila Mae.


Everyone has cans they've tossed or are preparing
to toss in the trash, right?

Why not turn that trash to treasure?

When Becky @ Timewashed saw the beauties above, created by
Viola @ Shabby Chic Inspired, she knew she just had to whip together a set for herself.


Becky also shared a terrific tutorial
for this timeless transformation.


Now, are you ready to party?

DON'T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY!


IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

26 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! Thought I'd take you up on doing a little Time Travel! I'm all linked up! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - hydrangeas and peonies are two of my favorite flowers, also! Thanks for hosting!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature Liz! It is an honor! XO

    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Liz, for featuring my blog post this week! I really appreciate it, and thanks for hosting the party each week.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party Liz! Do you have more than one blog??? I typed in your blog name (or so I thought) and got a completely different site!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, oh my, what great features! I'll never toss another can!Great inspiration here, thanks so much for hosting.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't seen the cans that have been so sweetly restyled. I'm going to have to go and look at her site. Thanks for the get together and your time and touches that make the party great.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my chalkboard and my precious Southern Belles! They can never leave the South!!! I am back linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liz, just linked up, thanks so much for coming by! I'm heading over to your give away!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some very fun features. Loved the transformation of the cans. Chateau Chic is always full of wonderful ideas.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is a terrific set of features this week. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS for hosting each week...so nice! Love the framed keys, love the gorgeous kitchen! Have a great week :)
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics from last week, thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Liz! What a joy to have the shout out for my tutorial!! It was fun, and something anyone can do, that's for sure.

    Thank you for your kindness, and for hosting such a great linky party. I am not prepared this week, but I will be next week!! Thanks again!

    Have a lovely day!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting a great party!! :) xx Holly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love hydrangeas! I don't have any peonies but I really want to plant some in my garden! Love your site, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting the party every week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Liz; loved looking at the features this week. Thank you for hosting this party every week, I am so happy I could join in.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great features, loved the framed keys. Thanks for hosting Liz. Glad I had something to share this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great features! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Liz,

    Thank you for hosting! I love the features and your site!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for hosting, lots of wonderful inspiration today, I will struggle to get off my laptop.

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete
  23. Liz,
    Wow GREAT features!!!!Thank you for hosting.
    (((Hugs)))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely inspirations,and I love the quote above on your post header by Jeremy Irons.Thanks for hosting the lovely party,have linked up under "Tinseltown placemats".I am your newest follower.

    Hugs
    Arani.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Liz, traveling back in time this week and so excited to see that I was the winner of your wonderful giveaway!!! It is the little touches that make such a difference, and I am finally getting some buds on my giant hydrangeas here in the Pacific NW.

    Did I mention I am completely excited about winning????!!!! Thank you for hosting a fabulous party each week, you are appreciated :)

    Hugs, Tanya
    t.runkle1@gmail.com
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for hosting this party:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.