LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #107 & Talented Time Travelers #106


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~


Welcome to the 107th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories,
 grandest dreams,and most creative projects? Great!

Wanna revisit a few of our talented time travelers
from last week first?  Of course you do!


I just love ugly-duckling-to-swan
transformations!  Don't you?

Believe it or not, the cozy little nook above was once a
closet in the entry of the home of Kandi @ WOVEN Home.

Be sure to visit Kandi for the before, during,
and after project posts.


This terrific little transformation 
came to us by way of Connie @ Family Home and Life.

She actually "auditioned" several different clock faces
for this redo.  Unfortunately, she's undecided as to which one to use.

Perhaps you would like stop by Connie's and throw in your two
cents worth on the matter.   ; )


This marvelous makeover is the handiwork

With the power of paint—Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, to be exact—and Kathy's artistic
skill, this once drab sewing cabinet
has become a work of art.


To have a special place that is a reflection of one's
own tastes and interests is truly a blessing.

Mary @ Mary's Meanderings has crafted the most amazing place for her
 personal creative space.  It is simply overflowing
 with the most lovely little vignettes.


And last but not least in our lineup of charming
Cinderella-like makeovers is this lacy little vase.

Carrie @ Hooked on Decorating shared the step-by-step details
for creating this pretty, prissy project.


So what do you want to "wow" us with this week?   ; )

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.

 

27 comments:

  1. That happened to me one time, not fun. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot- I am sorry you lost your post! I have no idea how it happens but I know the same thing has happened to me!

    Thank you for coming over and letting me know you featured me this week!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about losing your entire post Liz, not fun!
    Thanks for hosting TTT every week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Thank you for hosting!! I'm still pretty new to blogging (8 posts), but I've already heard that these events are pretty time-consuming to coordinate! There sure were a lot of great projects at last week's party, and it looks like there are some great ones linking up for this week, too! Again, thank you!! ~Amber of WhatAmberLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when that happens! Thanks for hosting Liz!
    Blessings,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lace vase is really pretty! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry you lost your post Liz. It is so frustrating! Thanks so much for featuring my lace vase tutorial! I am honored to be featured amongst so many wonderful projects.
    Take care,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that cozy little nook! Thanks for hosting.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry you lost your post Liz. It can be so frustrating. I just typed up a comment and that one got lost as well. Thanks so much for featuring my lace vase tutorial. I am so honored!
    Take care,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting again this week. It's always fun to come to your party to see what everyone is transforming. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dedication is always appreciated. Thank you for bringing us something so nice each week!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! Thanks for featuring my clock. What an honor! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great features! I featured Kandi at my party as well, and I loved the clock. Thanks for hosting.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Liz.

    As always, thank you for all the time you give to holding this party. Love the features this week, and already enjoying the posts linked to your party this week.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so sorry you lost a post! That is so frustrating! I thank you so much for featuring me. You made my day!!! HUGS sweet friend, and thanks for hosting another great party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the opportunity to link up each week, there is such a lot of great inspiration, sometimes it's midnight by the time I get to bed :)

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!

    I am new to your party!! thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for hosting :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for the feature! So excited!!
    Kandi @ Woven Home

    ReplyDelete
  21. Liz,
    OH NO sorry about your host engine! Thank you so much for hosting!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the cold cream clock from last week. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting the party!!! Love that wicker tray/basket!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for hosting. i have added your button to my site: http://sidecapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Nook and table makeover that you've featured. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please add your link to my site to share with others. I have had your button listed, but I have changed things a bit to make seeing everyone a little easier.

    http://sidecapers.blogspot.com/search/label/Add%20Your%20Site

    Thank you in advance and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.