LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #115 & Talented Time Travelers #114


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~

Welcome to the 115th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories,
grandest dreams, and most creative projects? Great!

Gotta check out some of our tremendously
 talented time travelers from last week first.


From the moment I spied my first charming
coffee filter wreath out in blogland, I was totally hooked.

And this gorgeous fall rendition by Lisa @ RECAPTURED Charm 
has me wanting to run right out and purchase some unbleached filters
to create my very own autumn beauty.


Part of the joy of decorating with old salvage materials
is coming up with some fun, funky way to reuse it.

The unique personal touches that Amber @ WhatAmberLoves added to the panes
of her vintage door not only gave it more pizazz, but her ways with
display brought the old piece to new heights.   ; )


When looking for a fresh, new way to display her jewelry,
Megan, the daughter of Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co., decided to
pull from one of the pins to her Pinterest boards.

To find these cool, industrial spools, she
had to look no further than her mom's stash of goods.


I grew up with quilts, so I'm quite nostalgic
about them.  I have fond memories of snuggling beneath them
on cold winter nights at my grandparents' farm.

This lovely hourglass version by Q @ JAQS studio looks like it came right
out of my grandmother's linen closet.


As the days grow shorter and the nights get cooler, our thoughts turn
toward ways to create warmth inside
our homes—physically and decoratively.

This inspiring idea by Amanda @ Bullfrogs and Bulldogs for using
 cozy, neutral-colored yarn to wrap Styrofoam balls
 is one I might just have to emulate.

What wonderfully creative ideas do you have to share this week?

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.


21 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your Time Travel Thursday Party. I love joining in and visiting all the other blogs that post.
    Your blog is a delight...so full of charm, inspiration and beautiful ideas!
    Blessings to you,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat!! I'm flattered that you're featuring our "Crazy Old Door!" When I get back to my computer (instead of just this iPhone), I'll add your button to my post! :) ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me today. Have a lovely Thursday.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Liz! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting - this is my first time joining! I shared number 23 and am looking forward to looking at all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz, so glad to be able to come and take part in your party and I do appreciate you taking the time and putting in the work so we can enjoy ourselves. Thank you!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring Megan's spool project Liz! She will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Liz...does my heart good when I see so many links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great posts. Thanks for hosting. Love the features this week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz,

    You have shared some wonderful features from last week. Thank you for hosting this lovely party. Wishing you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting all this wonderful inspiration! Deidre~ http://simplysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting such a fun party as well as featuring my Yarn Decor Balls!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting! I haven't linked up in a while, but happy to be here again to check out all the fabulous posts!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you fo hosting! Wishing you a grand rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting a fun party. Love all the features!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great features! Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave me a comment. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all look wonderful but I think my favorite is the spools to hold the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i adore your page! can't wait to follow..come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com ! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.