LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Time Travel Thursday #116 & Talented Time Travelers #115


"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
~Jeremy Irons~

Welcome to the 116th Time Travel Thursday linky party at The Brambleberry Cottage!

Are you ready to share your fondest memories,
grandest dreams, and most creative projects? Great!

Wanna see some of the creativity linked last week by our
 talented time travelers first?  Of course you do!   ; )



Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year
It's a time for slowing down the pace of our lives and preparing to
spend more time sheltered indoors.

It's also a time for pulling together pretty vignettes
indicitive of the season—like this beauty by Donna @ Donna's Designs.


And with the change of the season, our
thoughts turn toward all things warm and snuggly—like this
lovely blanket by Jeanette @ This Dusty House.

It's sure to keep one cute little pumpkin as
 snug as a bug in a rug.

IF YOU LINK TO THE PARTY, PLEASE BE SURE TO
LINK BACK TO THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE ON YOUR BLOG.


14 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! Thank you so much for featuring the baby blanket. I made it for my very first nephew and my sister loved it so, mission accomplished! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just linked up to the party and wanted to thank you for hosting! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Wishing you a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful party. Thanks for hosting week after week, we all appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, great inspiration here! Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Liz! It has been a while since I linked! I hope you are doing well! My blogging took a back seat to focus on several projects at home, but trying to get back in the swing! Thank you for hosting! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz, thanks for hosting again this week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liz,

    OMG! I was so surprised when I linked up today to see my autumn vignette featured. I'm so glad you liked it and thank you for the shout out about my blog. You are such a gracious hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the party, as always. I appreciate you taking the time!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting another wonderful party Liz, have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Liz, long time no talk :) Excited to link up this week. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great hosting party Liz. All the links are awesome. Its worth checking out. Thanks!
    website hosting australia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always enjoy linking up..

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Passei aqui, vi, li e adorei esse blog. Parabéns pelo bons textos e pelo blog. Deixo o meu blog e aguardo a sua visita. http://inkdesignerstampas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.